Drupal 8 has RESTful services built into its core and provides the support of exposing our entities like nodes, users, comments as RESTful Web Services which are consumed by the devices majorly on every platform like web applications, mobile applications, IoT devices, etc.
JSON API is the standard of creating APIs in JSON format. The JSON API module implements the JSON API standards and exposes all Content Entities without any additional configuration needed.
I den sessionen vil du lære at bygge en afkoblet webapplikation med Drupal 8 backend og specialiseret front-end med React.
This session covers:
- How to configure Drupal 8 to expose entities as RESTful services.
- How to use JSON API with Drupal
- A demo of how to build an app with ReactJs and Drupal 8 as data source.
- Basic knowledge of Drupal 8
- Basic knowledge of REST APIs